Wow. Just noticed I havent blogged in a while. Well, here we are!
The facts are these:
I passed my driving theory (GET'ER'DONE!!!)
I have started working (Relatively) insane hours at work
Me and Shogun are gonna have a supreme evening of amazement and wonder. And Pizza.
And thats about it! I started watching House, which is pretty awesome. And I have my second-to-last exam on Friday.
A quick thought. Why does no-one comment? There are quite a few of us who have blogs on here who all know each other, and no one is commenting!! It's like we are all trying to hold a conversation, but no-one is talking back. It's painful.
So I beseech you, one and all, people who I know, and people who I don't (if any of you are reading this), comment!!!
Love and kisses
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me. Doing my bit for society. Wonderful,
ReplyDeletei like lemonade
ReplyDelete