Random blog names = fun
anyways, I seem to be in some kind of stall in life. As Saboo has pointed out, It's time to get back into normal life. with the exception of one exam (12 days after my others. REALLY?!?!?), revision is over, and I need to re-learn how to look interested while my computing teachers drone on about absolutely nothing of interest whatsoever.
Also, I like to think that my "Comment Campaign" has worked slightly (Eminem, love the your mother comments), and so thank you for that
I have nothing else to say to be honest, so I'm off to the dentists, who will most probably tell me to stop drinking coffee.
Love and kisses
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to be fair when i mentioned stall it was a stall in your sex life. lol
ReplyDeletehow has this Eminem caught on so rapidly????????
ReplyDeleteand HA at Saboo's above comment.
there's no stall in my sex life, well, not when your mum's around anyways.. whaaaaaaaaaaat!