I am, of course, talking about Physics the AS subject, not all the pretty plants, trees and animals that torment me through the window while I sit in my dining room and nurture a deep, festering loathing for Hooke, Young and all of their physicist friends.
I have just spent 2 and a half wonderful hours going over and refining my notes, had three pens give up life whilst doing so, and am now taking a half an hour lunch break before I thrust myself into practise papers and mock exams. Help!!
Well, after thursday, it will all be over, one way or another. I'm hoping that all of this revision pays off and I can scrape a decent grade so that I have a shot of getting into a decent university. But I wont find that out until august. Fun with exam boards...
See you later
Monday, 18 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment